Role Benefits - Underground Engineering Manager:
- Located near wineries, gourmet food, heritage-listed buildings and beautiful surrounds
- Family friendly location and roster with excellent schooling options
- Be an integral part of the management team, providing leadership across a large underground site, with up to 60 reports
- Generous salary, leadership role with autonomy, a steady team and an organisation that values it’s staff
- Degree/tertiary qualifications for Electrical or Mechanical Engineering are essential
- A proven track record in an underground coal leadership position is required.
If you, or someone you know is interested, you may be eligible for our $1000 referral thank you!
Please contact Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com to find out more.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for industry news, recruitment tips, and videos.