- Work with an experienced team with the opportunity for growth, development and career progression
- Booming agricultural region with renowned wineries, servicing multiple mines
- Come home to your family every night – great schools and country lifestyle
- Extensive career opportunities for both progression and lateral development
- Generous remuneration structure
Reporting in to the Engineering Manager, working with an experienced Engineering & Longwall team, this an integral role in one of the worlds largest natural resource companies. This is an opportunity for an experienced longwall professional to work in a highly productive environment, in a dynamic team. Regain your work / life balance and join a prosperous agricultural community, well known for its wineries and lifestyle.
- Plan and coordinate major longwall projects
- Oversee longwall moves and equipment overhauls
- Ensure reliability and function to meet production demands
- Assisting with longwall equipment maintenance strategy
- Continuously updating and improving strategy and systems to ensure peak performance
- Ensuring work order compliance
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in the underground mining area – preferably longwall mining
- Prior experience with planning and project management
- Must be a team player with the ability to problem solve
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (trade or diploma) in in maintenance engineering - electrical or mechanical
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Tamara at Cormac Consulting on 0436 320 092, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send your application directly through the Apply Now button.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.