Perks of the job:
- Newly created position with a large scope, reporting to the Health Safety and Training Superintendent
- Monday to Friday position – be home with the family (or the dog) every night
- Family-friendly company, supportive and experienced manager and a tight-knit team
- Have the opportunity to reside in the busy city, or a quieter agricultural community depending on your preference!
- Extensive training and career opportunities for both progression and lateral development, with new projects coming up in NSW and QLD
- Competitive remuneration packaging – a current Cert IV Training an Assessment & Cert IV Work Health & Safety are required.
If you, or someone you know is interested, you may be eligible for our $1000 referral thank you! Please contact Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for industry news, recruitment tips, and videos