- 9 day fortnight – allowing you the flexibility to FIFO / DIDO to/from Mackay, or live residentially
- Mid-week allowances to travel back to Mackay
- Ongoing contract position – start ASAP
- Full accommodation provided
- Work for a stable company that values safety, culture and longevity
Grow your career in this rapidly expanding mining corporation, and support management in the Human Resources team. This is an opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Administrator seeking to expand their experience in a down to earth team. Perfect for either DIDO to and from Mackay, or for someone seeking to be residential in a charming agricultural town.
- Reception for the HR/Commercial building
- Data integrity – consolidate electronic employee files
- Time Administration in SAP – leave, overtime entries
- Writing HR letters – jury duty, change of employment status etc.
- Booking and scheduling meetings, interviews, travel
- Excel reporting
- Reference Checking
- Managing reporting functions and adhoc administration duties as required.
To be successful you will need:
- SAP experience (HR / Payroll Transactions)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skill
- Previous experience in a similar position – preferably in coal
- Current coal board medical, and Standard 11
- Must have full Australian working rights
- High attention to detail is required.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Tamara at Cormac Consulting on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply, simply click the "I'm Interested" button and submit a resume.