- Bowen Basin - 9 day fortnight, early finish Fridays, camp accommodation provided, site vehicle and salary-sacrificed flights!
- Global leader with young, dynamic team, experienced mentor and excellent staff retention rate
- Truck and shovel with exposure to drill and blast, draglines and the opportunity to undertake development training in software and career skills
- Exposure to mid-term planning • Ideal for professionals living in Mackay or Airlie
- Will consider all Mine Engineers with open cut coal experience, from grad up to 5 years’ experience
To apply for this role, click the "I'm Interested" button now, or contact Tamara Holstein on 0432 320 092 or a confidential discussion.