- Beautiful New South Wales location, located near wineries, gourmet food, heritage-listed buildings and beautiful surrounds
- Monday to Friday position – family-friendly hours with no shift work - home every night and weekend!
- Work with a leading, global mining house, with multiple open-cut and underground assets across the country
- Generous remuneration, a flat structure and the ability to move upwards or laterally with many sites across Australia
- Lead an experienced team of underground professionals, in a safety-focussed site with excellent retention
- A first or second class Certificate of Competency for underground coal mines is required for this position, as is a strong, demonstrated history of effective people management.
Click the "Im Interested" button to apply for the role or call Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion.'