- An amazing opportunity to transition into an open cut coal environment
- Exposure to greenfield sites, and extensive development opportunities
- Work in a rapidly expanding company, on a site with new equipment and ground-breaking technology
- Lead and mentor your own small team – grow your management skills
- Must have worked in an open-cut mining environment previously
- Situated in a picturesque New South Wales, with a Monday to Friday roster – ideal for the family
- Generous base, salary sacrificing, relocation assistance, STIP and rental assistance.
If you're interested in applying, click the "i'm interested" button to begin your application or contact Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com to find out more.
If you, or someone you know is interested, you may be eligible for our $1000 referral thank you!