- Working with a global organisation with a good reputation in the Bowen Basin
- Opportunity to both underground and open cut Mechanical Engineers
- Assisting the maintenance / production team with various maintenance, project-based work
- Supporting maintenance, planning and execution of repairs, identification and management of asset reliability risks that could adversely affect safety
- Use your short term mine planning and drill and blast experience
- Monday to Friday position – open to DIDO workers (camp accommodation provided).
If you are interested in this role, click the "I'm interested" button to begin your applications or contact Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com to find out more.
If you, or someone you know is interested, you may be eligible for our $1000 referral thank you!