Perks of the job:
- Shifts available for both weekend and mid-week shifts (3 or 4 day shifts)
- Experienced management in place, able to mentor and train those new to the position
- Small crews, flat structure, state of the art equipment and a tight-knit team
- Residential role – living in a city-based NSW location
- Working with NSW’s leading coal company, leading the way in technology and productivity
- Generous salary and STIP provided, with relocation assistance available
- Relevant NSW ticket's required for the positions.
Sound like the role for you? Begin your application by clicking "I'm interested" or contact Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com to find out more.
If you, or someone you know is interested, you may be eligible for our $1000 referral thank you!