About the Role:
- Utilise your proven leadership skills to coach and mentor your own team in one of NSW’s strongest coal producers
- Work with a leading, global mining house, with multiple open-cut and underground assets across the country
- Flat structure and the ability to move upwards or laterally with many sites across Australia
- Generous salary, bonuses and the ability to implement strategies and projects you feel passionately about
- A first or second class Certificate of Competency for underground coal mines is advantageous.
If you would like to apply, click the "I'm Interested" button now or contact Tamara Holstein on 0436 320 092 for a confidential discussion, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
If you, or someone you know is interested, you may be eligible for our $1000 referral thank you!